Temporary Residents

If you are visiting the area or staying with friends and you need to see a doctor or nurse, you can register as a temporary resident with the practice. This can be arranged by speaking to one of our receptionists and completing a form. 

Please note, if you need seeing urgently, we advise that you attend Rotherham Hospital Emergency Care Centre. 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website